9 graham crackers
4 tbs unsalted butter, melted
1 lb. whipped cream cheese
3/4 c granulated sugar
3 tbs fresh lemon juice
2 large eggs
16 oz. fresh blueberries
1. Place a rack in the center of the oven then preheat the oven to 325°. Line an 8x8 foil pan or baking sheet with parchment paper. Break the graham crackers into a food processor and process until finely ground. Add the melted butter and pulse until the mixture is damp and combined well. Transfer the crumbs to the pan and press them firmly and evenly into the pan. Set aside.
2. Rinse the processor and then combine the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice. Combine until smooth. Then add the eggs. Beat for another thirty seconds making sure the mixture is completely smooth and well blended. Be sure to stop throughout processing to scrape the sides of the bowl.
3. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the pan. Bake until the sides are just beginning to puff up and the center is solid and dry, about 40 minutes.
4. In a medium sauce pan pour in the blueberries. Let them begin to break apart and eventually become saucy by letting them simmer on a medium high heat. with a wooden spoon stir the berries until they completely turn into a dark and thick sauce.
5. remove the blueberry sauce from the stove and pour it into a strainer over a large bowl, removing the skins of the blueberries.
6. Once the cheesecake has cooled gently cover the top in the strained blueberry sauce. refrigerate for 1 hour.
7. You can serve the cheese cake in squares, or with a circle shaped cookie cutter, gently cut circles out of the cheesecake and serve!