1 1/2 c (Barilla) marinara sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp cumin
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp kosher salt
2 tsp chili powder
7 oz kale, fresh and chopped
2 large eggs
1. Pour marinara sauce into a medium pan. Heat over medium-low flame.
2. With a wooden spoon stir in olive oil, cumin, garlic, kosher salt, and chili powder.
3. Once the sauce begins to lightly sizzle, gently toss in kale with wooden spoon or spatula.
4. Let kale reduce and lightly wilt. Once kale has reduced in size and is hot, crack the eggs on opposite sides of the pan. Cover pan and let shakshouka simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle black pepper over eggs and sauce. Eat with toast or over rice!